Hiya!
This is my blog where I dare you to follow along with me as I post vegetarian recipes, animal testing tips, everyday life and vegetarian help! I've been a vegetarian for over 5 years and albeit it was kind of hard at the start (just used to 'smell' the BBQ chickens at the start!) since I started cold turkey (excuse the pun!) I love it and although dickheads opinionated people like to tell you just how much of a mistake your making, how your going to be sick all the time and how your 'missing out' I still feel like i'm doing the right thing and feel better for it!
I'm nothing special, certainly not a chef, but I'm young and fresh out of home living with my boyfriend (who by the way is a carnivore!) and working full time and attempting to cook something yummy everynight that can suit me and my carnivorous partner.
So join me along the way as I share with you...everything!
This isn't me by the way...nah it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment